Wednesday 28 November 2012

Morning all,

I have a quiet day at work today, the subcontractor chaps are in my lab doing their thing and I'm keeping out from under their feet and hiding in my office instead; surprisingly little paper work to do in here but so much internet...

Anyway, went to have a game of Gothic last night with Wig and forgot my ships so that sort of face planted and left me feeling a little nostalgic, so I searched for BFG on Reddit, only to find this image:


(http://minicrit.com/?p=160 if you can't see it)

Quick explain - if you try to do a boarding action, you each roll a dice and add modifiers (+2 if you're marines, +1 if you have a Choas Lord aboard, +1 for Orks, +1 for Aspect Warriors, etc...) then compare the roll to the damage table in the book, so it can happen that you do a boarding action, only for it to go horribly wrong and spill back onto your ship which then gets damaged... A nice oddity of BFG.

Also found this:


Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment